VARVAGLIONE 12 E MEZZO NEGROAMARO DEL SALENTO
- ALCOHOL 12,5% vol.
- PRODUCTION Vinification by maceration with controlled temperature at 24°-28°C. After malolactic fermentation, refinement in French tonneau at least for 3 – 6 months.
- COLOUR Ruby red wine with intense purple hints.
- BOUQUET Red fruits bouquet.
- TASTE On the nose, fruit and berries. On the palate, persistent notes of vanilla enhance its velvety and smooth flavour.
- PAIRINGS Best with aged cheeses, pasta and pizza.
PINNACLE ESKIMO 11 LITER
- Color: Blue or Green
- Thick Polyurethane Insulation keeps cool up to 48 hours
- Tough Impact resistance exterior
- BPA Free Plastic
PINNACLE ICE BRICKS 2pcs 600ml
- Intelligent design with great surface area for easy stacking in freezer.
- Substitute for ice with no mess, just freeze & reuse.
- Keep your foods & drinks cool for hours.
- Ideal for lunch bag, cooler bag & hard coolers.
- Made from BPA free non toxic, food safe materials.
- Freeze it till solid.
- BPA free
OPINEL N°10 CORKSCREW
- A professional-quality corkscrew : 5 spires made of hardened stainless steel.
- Blade length: 10cm
- Sandvik stainless steel:
Opinel use Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.
Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small dark dashes.
- Safety ring:
Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives from the N° 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport).