- Bladder external material: PU-coated 500D Cordura
- Bladder internal material: PU-coated 500D Cordura
- Dump valves: 3, with pull cord
- “D” rings: 4 in technopolymer
- Dry weight (size L): 3100 g (including hose).
P-Synchro Regulator + Octo
- First stage body material: polished chrome-plated brass • Second stage body material: ultralight technopolymers • HP Ports: 1 • LP ports: 4 • First stage features: compressed-piston • Second stage features: made using ultralight technopolymers, option to regulate the Venturi effect.
- Synchro Octo Material: ultralight technopolymers.
SPG 2010 2K – Diam. 52 mm – 2″
All one piece brass body ; Copper Beryllium spiral wound ; Bourdon tube ; Polycarbonate transparent window ; Plastic cover with loop for fixing ; Graduation 400 BAR / 5000 PSI, full scale. Standard Hose length 80 cm / 32″;
Luminous easy to read dial design ; Red zone from 0 to 50 BAR / 0 to 600 PSI ; Increments 10 BAR / 100 PSI, all over the scale.
SPG + HP hose in compliance with EN 250 specifications.
Suggested use only by trained individuals and certified by a recognized Scuba Training Agency.
Nitrox use is not covered by EN 250.
Mate Net Bag
- Material: 1680 denier Nylon coupled with PVC + Nylon draining mesh
- Dimensions: 29 X 34 X 78 cm
- Volume: 77 Lt
- Compact System.