It’s a beast in the water, but not a burden for divers with 2.6 pounds first and second stage combined weight (yoke version).
M1 FIRST STAGE FEATURES:
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or Oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
- Chrome-plated Brass body and Monel key internal components.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
M1 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and super-dry exhaust valve.
- Components made of precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium.
- Patented Atomic Stainless Steel Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- High-flow second stage case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Surge-protected front cover for high current scenarios.
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional M1 color kit.