Most dives require the need for carrying some type of accessory, such as a slate, safety reel, or cutting device. These accessories must be easily accessible and properly stowed when not in use. Adding the Bellows Horizontal Zip Pocket w/Daisy Chain (AC3204) to your diving rig allows you to bring everything you need on a dive and takes the worry out of losing your valuable gear.
Designed with a traditional horizontal style and two heavy-duty zippers on the long edge of the pocket, the Bellows Horizontal Zip Pocket w/Daisy Chain requires a little more space on a waist strap yet offers additional storage room with the secondary zip pocket, allowing you to carry everything you need on a dive. With two separate compartments, organizing your items couldn’t be easier.
Created using webbing loops sewn to the pocket to form a chain (daisy chain) as used on backpacks in the hiking and mountaineering world, the loops allow for the attachment of our cutting device’s uniquely designed sheaths that clip directly into the daisy loops. Attach a line cutter, trauma sheers, or any tool to a daisy loop for quick and easy access.
Need room for securing line markers, a safety reel, dive tables, extra clips, Jon lines, cookies, a spare mouthpiece, or a backup light; the bellows pocket comes with a 36-inch (92 cm) looped lanyard attached to the inside of the pocket for attaching any piece of gear you need. No more fumbling for the right tools, just pull out the lanyard, unclip the tool you need, and stuff the lanyard and gear back inside the pocket.
The bellows pocket has a large opening for easy access even when diving with gloves. Made with 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is tear and abrasion resistant and with two heavy-duty zipper closures, your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
It easily attaches to a backplate or harness system using two 2-inch nylon webbing loops sewn to the back of the pocket. Just slip the loops over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place.
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket orientation: Horizontal style (opens on the long edge)
- Storage compartments: 2
- Closes via a heavy duty zipper
- Lanyard: Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools
- Two 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing strap
- Drainage: Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal depth: Expands from 0.5-in. to 1.5-in. (1.3 cm to 3.8 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 6-in. high x 8-in. wide x 1.5-in. deep (15.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g)