• Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
• Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
• Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
• Wide vision and low volume
• Great fit
• Squeeze to adjust buckles
• Clear or Black silicone rubber with co-molded color accents
• Atomic Frameless Masks are also available in a Medium Fit size for smaller, narrower faces.
Both the Atomic Frameless and SubFrame models offer a new standard feature never seen or “seen through” before in a diving mask. We call them UltraClear lenses.
What makes UltraClear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality “float” or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye.
UltraClear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the UltraClear lens maximizes the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions.
Available in Standard and Medium Fit
The Atomic Frameless masks are available in standard and medium fit. The medium fit mask has a skirt designed for narrow faces. The medium fit mask is identical to the standard model in every other detail.
Both versions of the patented Atomic Frameless come with the optical quality UltraClear lens.
Masks with pink or purple are only available in size medium.
There are no reviews yet.